Shipping and Return Policy
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Items that are in-stock will normally ship within approx. 1-2 business days.
- Items that are special orders, custom made, or out of stock may take 2-5 weeks to ship (unless they are actually in stock).
- Some items may be shipped directly from the manufacturer and/or Wholesale vendors.
- Alpha Expedition is absolutely NOT responsible for lost or stolen items, or items damaged during shipping, or damage that took place after the product has been received.
- If there are any lost or stolen items, you the customer are responsible for contacting the Shipping Company in order to solve the issue(s).
- Buyers are solely responsible for any shipping and handling charges or shipping insurance charges if an item is being returned to Alpha Expedition or to the manufacturer.
- We, Alpha Expedition, will contact you in the event that any products fall into the special order category, i.e., the product needs to be re-ordered, back ordered, or has any other sort of possible delay involved.
- Any and all returns that one wishes to make must be authorized by Alpha Expedition. A 20% restocking fee will apply. The customer is also responsible for contacting Alpha Expedition for return instruction within seven days after receiving the shipment if they want to return merchandise for any reason.
- There are no returns on special orders*, unless the manufacturer shipped the item and it is defected, or the wrong item was shipped. Please contact Alpha Expedition if this is the case and we will contact the manufacturer and have them replace or exchange the item(s).
- All returned items must have original packaging, original documentation, and also be accompanied by a receipt. -There are no returns on any used or installed items!
*Special Orders items such as Roof Racks, Front/Rear Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rock Sliders, Custom Axles(s)
Release of Liability
Alpha Expedition does not provide or promise warranties of any kind. Any warranty claims or issues should be handled by the manufacturer by contacting them directly. Consequently, all parts are only covered by the manufacturer's warranties and/or guarantees. As such, Alpha Expedition does not assume any responsibility for the use or application by the user of any parts ordered. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is correct. However, any typographical errors, printing errors, or pricing changes will and can be changed without prior notice. While we at Alpha Expedition strive to provide the most accurate and up to date pricing information, we cannot confirm the price of an item until after the customer orders it. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information, Alpha Expedition has the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for that very item. We look forward to doing business with you.
Conditions of Use
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ALPHA EXPEDITION. ("Alpha Expedition", "WE" OR "US"). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE MEANS YOU HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS.
This site is owned and operated by Alpha Expedition. All content included on this site, such as photographs, illustrations, logos, text and software (the "Content"), is owned by Alpha Expedition and/or our licensor s, providers or affiliates. All Content is protected by Canadian, American and international copyright laws and/or other intellectual property right laws. Alpha Expedition provides links to other Web sites of interest - this does not indicate ownership or endorsement of these sites. You waive any and all claims against Alpha Expedition regarding your use of those sites. In addition, you may not use our trademarks without our written permission.
Alpha Expedition respects the proprietary rights of all parties; if you know of anyone in breach of these rights, please contact us.
Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with Alpha Expedition or one of our subsidiaries, no portion or element of this site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and this site, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Alpha Expedition and/our our licensor, providers or affiliates unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify Alpha Expedition, our licensor, providers or affiliates against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions of use, or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS ASSUMED BY YOU. NEITHER WE NOR OUR DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR THEY ARE FORESEEABLE. WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CLAIMS BY A THIRD PARTY. OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU AND THAT OF OUR DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE ALLEGED BREACH OR DEFAULT IS A BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL CONDITION OR TERM OR A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH. SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN ADDITION, Alpha Expedition MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND Alpha Expedition WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS. NO REPRESENTATION OR OTHER AFFIRMATION OF FACT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, STATEMENTS REGARDING PERFORMANCE OR CONDITION OF THE SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT, WHICH IS NOT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE A WARRANTY, CONDITION OR REPRESENTATION BY Alpha Expedition.
These terms and conditions of use are the entire agreement between us relating to your use of this site and its Content, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement. Alpha Expedition reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time, provided OverlandGears posts such changes on the site. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California , excluding that body of law applicable to choice of law and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any legislation implementing such Convention, if otherwise applicable. You hereby consent and attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of such province. Alpha Expedition may assign these terms and conditions of use at any time. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use is declared by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such a provision shall be severed from these terms and conditions of use and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Alpha Expedition, the Alpha Expedition logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Alpha Expedition in the United States and/or other countries. Other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.